Virtual Reality Home Inspection
A 3D Virtual Reality Home Inspection is the most immersive and engaging way to experience real homes straight from your web browser. Virtual reality takes this sense of immersion to the next level by making users feel like they’re really inside the home! Buyers can see all defects noted while walking through the home virtually.
Q: What is a 3D Virtual Reality Home Inspection?
A: A 3D VR Inspection uses cutting edge technology that allows the buyer to virtually walk through the home they are purchasing from anywhere they choose. Buyers will be able to look up, down, forwards or backwards as they navigate through the property. There will be colored dots where defects are noted. When clicked on, each dot will describe the deficiency found at that location.
Q: Do I still get a standard TREC report?
A: Yes, along with the virtual reality inspection you will receive an electronic report listing all of the defects found.
Q: What are the benefits of having a 3D Virtual Reality Inspection?
- No more long and confusing reports
- You will know exactly where deficiencies are located
- You can walk through the home as many times as you like without having to ask your realtor to show you the property again and again.
- You can share your potential home with friends and family
- If damage occurs between the time of inspection and closing, you will have documentation to show the previous condition
- If you are building a new home, a Phase 2 Virtual Reality report will help to document where plumbing and electrical fixtures are as well as the bones of the home before the sheetrock is installed