Welcome to the RedStar Virtual Reality Home Inspection Report Experience | 3D Inspection Reports
3D Home Inspections are the most immersive and engaging way to experience real homes straight from your web browser. Virtual reality home inspections take this sense of immersion to the next level by making users feel like they’re really inside the home! Buyers can see all defects noted while walking through the home virtually.
Check it out in our example below!
RedStar Professional Home Inspection, Inc. offers the First Ever virtual reality 3D home inspections report. Immersive 3D inspections.
Besides providing a one-of-a-kind experience, there are many benefits to getting a 3D Home Inspection (for both buyers and realtors alike).
- Know exactly where potential issues are with the house
- A multi-sensory experience where you can see everything in the house
- View the house from the comfort of your home
- Be able to plan your interior design before you move in
- Use the measurement tool to measure anything in the home
- See videos from your inspector describing defects in detail
- Expect more traffic to the listing
- Reduced foot traffic to the property of non-serious buyers
- Buyers have peace of mind
- Realtors using the 3D Virtual Reality scans also report fewer days on the market
Schematic Floor Plans
Schematic floor plans can be ordered along with any 3D, Virtual Reality scan for only $50. Floor plans are calculated using Gross Internal Area (GIA) by default. GIA measures to the Internal face of walls. This may or may not conform to standards within certain regions or industries.
- Schematic floor plans are delivered in a ZIP file that includes both PNG and PDF’s
- Each individual floor is delivered in PNG format as a separate file
- All floors together are delivered in one PDF
- Rooms on the property that are not able to be scanned will not be included in the area calculation on the floor plan
- Schematic Floor Plans are accurate to 1 to 2% of reality.
We’re the first inspection company to offer 3D home inspections, so we know you’ll have questions. If your question isn’t answered below, feel free to reach out to us.
Q: WHAT IS A 3D VIRTUAL REALITY HOME INSPECTION?
A: A 3D VR Inspection uses cutting edge technology that allows the buyer to virtually walk through the home they are purchasing from anywhere they choose. Buyers will be able to look up, down, forwards or backwards as they navigate through the property. There will be colored dots where defects are noted. When clicked on, each dot will describe the deficiency found at that location.
Q: DO I STILL GET A STANDARD TREC REPORT?
A: Yes, along with the virtual reality inspection you will receive an electronic report listing all of the defects found.
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A 3D VIRTUAL REALITY INSPECTION?
- No more long and confusing reports
- You will know exactly where deficiencies are located
- You can walk through the home as many times as you like without having to ask your realtor to show you the property again and again.
- You can share your potential home with friends and family
- If damage occurs between the time of inspection and closing, you will have documentation to show the previous condition
- If you are building a new home, a Phase 2 Virtual Reality report will help to document where plumbing and electrical fixtures are as well as the bones of the home before the sheetrock is installed
Virtual Reality Houston Home Inspection Reports (First and only ones to ever do this!)
Learn more about 3D Home Inspections
Sign up to get an informational PDF about our unique 3D Home Inspections